Sunrise Hitek is an Inc. 5000 company established in 1988 and offers speedy and innovative print marketing execution for the world's leading brands. Sunrise employs the most advanced equipment and technology, such as G7-certified HP Indigo & UV flatbed presses, digital die-cutting, and specialty coating/lamination, to create best-in-class color printing, packaging, trade show & display graphics, plus a wide variety of promo products. A privately-owned enterprise, the company is based in Chicago and sells products worldwide.
Sunrise Hitek is a G7 Qualified Master Printer, which means our workflow employs the industry's most rigorous calibration routines, to ensure color accuracy and consistency.
Sunrise Hitek is a Minority Business Enterprise certified by the following agencies:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council (CMSDC)
- City of Chicago
- State of Illinois Central Management Services
Sunrise is Green with FSC® Certification
Sunrise Hitek offers a full line of recycled and recyclable materials, for both digital printing and for large format signage output. Our HP Indigo Digital Press brings the environmental benefits of digital on-demand printing to new parts of the printing industry, enabling more flexible and efficient print supply chains with reduced levels of redundant prints, and helping to eliminate set-up and make-ready waste in print shops. It was developed under the HP Product Design for the Environment program. The press is a testament to what can be achieved when environmental performance is considered as an integral part of the product design process. More than 100 environmental requirements were defined for the press.
As a result, the press contains many innovative features related to:
- Employment of recycled materials in manufacturing
- Efficient usage and recyclability of supplies
- On-press imaging oil recycling
- Energy management and recovery to ensure efficiency In a further development, the HP Indigo Digital Presses have been awarded the Intertek Green Leaf verification mark, providing rigorous independent validation of the environmental claims that HP makes for these presses.